Escape the Can Escape the Can

Pretty cool

It was not confusing at all, like some others I've played. I actually managed to beat it, which is weird because I never finish escape games. I liked it.

OCD+ OCD+

Clickclickclikckl

i cna braely type arter that. my fingers hurt so munnnnnnnch. i htae you so much

Garden House Escape Garden House Escape

Wasn't really good

I had to read the review of the guy below me to figure out that the "coins" were actually batteries.
And the puzzle did not make any sense. How do you add three one-digit numbers to make 30? Unless it is multiplying, then how do you multiply to get 19?
This game was just too hard to understand what was what and what exactly I was doing.

Teh Apple Jacks Teh Apple Jacks

Pac Man got JACKED

It was pretty cool. I don't know what ultimately compelled me to look for apple jacks, but I found it! :D Thanks for making my day.

P.S. What's your favorite T.V. show?

Buttonizer Buttonizer

Actually good

The fact that the animation was low quality didn't bother me at all. If a game is fun to play, I like it. I thought the actionscript was a nice touch. I don't know what these guys are whining about. The song at the end was a pleasant surprise, too.

Keep animating

The Big Green Button The Big Green Button

Short temper much?

You were horribly mean to that button.
And I quote "Buttons have feelings too you know." ~YOU
He is going to go insane someday because of you. One day, he will just go crazy and start shooting up all of of the other buttons, just because you pushed him too hard(unfunny button joke).

Greenfrost6 responds:

Pfft. He deserved it. I hate wholemeal bread. Dumb button >:(

Don't Click Green Game Don't Click Green Game

Iwas really creative

I absolutely couldn't get past level 10, though. I spent like 10 minutes in just that level.

Winter Themed Winter Themed

Bug

Snow angels did not work :'(

Ruyuk responds:

Read my description.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

More frustrating than hard

It's a really good game, but there are all those small things that kept me from really liking it. There is no way to heal, and it doesn't show you how many lives you have left. It always seemed like I was getting every type of stone except the ones that I needed, so the "rarity" of the stones didn't matter much. There are also attacks that I can't seem to dodge no matter what I try, and sometimes, when I picked up the stones, the stone I picked up were one kind but the stone that went into my pack were different. It was a relly good game, but a few small tweaks would have made it better.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Acheivement Unlocked-50G

Make an award winning game on Newgrounds