Nice Minecart Nice Minecart

What are we talkin' about?

Man, I LOVE this song. Bobby Yarsulik. I would be pissed if a creeper stole my cart, though.

Also, "ENGINEER IS SPY!"

Spider Powers 3 Spider Powers 3

I am so confused right now..

It was really good, especially the audio, but what the hell? I have no idea what I just watched. Like, what the hell was that? Seriously.
Also, the sandwich is so cute! He's so adorable I could eat him up!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Can't believe I've never seen this...

I've been on Newgrounds for at least 3 years now, and I finally watched this. Now I know why it is so legendary. This is just freaking amazing.

Escape the Can Escape the Can

Pretty cool

It was not confusing at all, like some others I've played. I actually managed to beat it, which is weird because I never finish escape games. I liked it.

OCD+ OCD+

Clickclickclikckl

i cna braely type arter that. my fingers hurt so munnnnnnnch. i htae you so much

Garden House Escape Garden House Escape

Wasn't really good

I had to read the review of the guy below me to figure out that the "coins" were actually batteries.
And the puzzle did not make any sense. How do you add three one-digit numbers to make 30? Unless it is multiplying, then how do you multiply to get 19?
This game was just too hard to understand what was what and what exactly I was doing.

SG - Plazma SG - Plazma

It's hard to describe

But I think I'll call it an "eargasm"

A Battle Scene Loop I Mad A Battle Scene Loop I Mad

Legendary

How the hell can you actually play this? That just blows my mind. Not only is this song really good, but you can play it full speed? Just wow. WOW.

SessileNomad responds:

yeah i can play this full speed

on a keyboard, not on guitar, just in case your confused

its pretty easy

SN |The Printing Process| SN SN |The Printing Process| SN

Sick

The whole song is like an awesome solo. The glitch intro was really nice, and the whole deal with the printer guy just pulls the song together. Beautiful job.

SessileNomad responds: